The Genshin Impact Character Shader is a Blender node group for EEVEE designed to recreate the character shader used in the video game Genshin Impact. Easily give your models a beautiful anime appearance with fully customizeable artificial subsurface scattering, subsurface color, shadow color, and rim lights. Add metallic reflection and specular matcaps as well with full support for texture maps.
The shader will continue to be updated for new Blender releases and with features to more closely imitate the game's shader.
- Have full color control of your material's color, shadows, shadow ramps, rim lights, alpha, and more
- Adjust base color and shadow tint
- Add artificial subsurface scattering with fully customizable colors and dimensions
- Add an artificial rim light with customizable intensity, color, and size
- Add metallic and specular matcaps with full texture map support
- Add alpha/transparency with full support for texture maps
- Use a custom Genshin Impact-themed background for your renders
- Designed from the ground-up for EEVEE
- .blend File (created with Blender 2.92)
Genshin Shader node group
- 14-page instruction manual with pictures for getting started and using the shader to its full potential
- Includes recommendations for optimal rendering setup and several tips and tricks to get a better render
- 6 sample presets
- Geo character screen background (changeable color)
- Example file using miHoYo's official Noelle MMD model (exclusively for educational and demonstrative purposes; model not included in price)
Read more about the shader on my blog: https://www.artstation.com/bjayers/blog/9oOD/blender-npr-recreating-the-genshin-impact-shader
For additional support, please feel free to contact me—I am happy to help out! Please check the attached manual for contact information.
Under ArtStation's standard license, you can use this product for any number of personal projects or for one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).
Please do not sell, repackage, or otherwise redistribute the product without my permission.
Please consider crediting me and/or linking to my ArtStation on works using this product.
The video game Genshin Impact and it’s characters, models, textures, story, lore, and any other related assets are property of miHoYo. Rosaria, Noelle, and Paimon models are official MMD models by and property of miHoYo. Models are not included with the price of this product and can be downloaded freely from Bilibili (https://www.bilibili.com/blackboard/activity-c_fu2inm-.html).
The example .blend file featuring miHoYo's official Noelle MMD model serves only as an example exclusively for educational purposes to demonstrate the capabilities of this product, and may not be reused or resold privately or commercially.